Earth Fare Lightly Salted White Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips had a rough texture and a decent but very mild corn taste.
More salt might have brought out more taste. Some of the chips had some curve to them, but most of them were flat, so dipping these would generally not pick up very much salsa.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “Our passion for crunchy, tasty tortilla chips led us to seek out the most flavorful organic corn to make our Earth Fare chips. Made according to tradition, without the use of chemical fertilizers or pesticides, you'll find our chips the perfect accompaniment to our organic salsas.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Earth Fare, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (591 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Sweet & Spicy
- Señorial Chobix Chipotle and Cheese Flavor
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road