Earth Fare Lightly Salted White Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips had a rough texture and a decent but very mild corn taste.
More salt might have brought out more taste. Some of the chips had some curve to them, but most of them were flat, so dipping these would generally not pick up very much salsa.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “Our passion for crunchy, tasty tortilla chips led us to seek out the most flavorful organic corn to make our Earth Fare chips. Made according to tradition, without the use of chemical fertilizers or pesticides, you'll find our chips the perfect accompaniment to our organic salsas.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Earth Fare, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road