Eagle Habanero Poppers!
Taste test: These hollow snacks made from potatoes had a shape similar to the defunct Ruffles 3D's with a pattern of tiny holes on the shell of each piece.
At first, the flavor was tasty but very mild, but it quickly grew more intense and quite a bit hotter. Aside from the heat, the dominant taste seemed to be lime, though it was a somewhat subtle lime flavor. The afterburn was quite good, as it was definitely hot (though not run-for-water hot in my case) and left a nice taste in my mouth.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy smell, reminded me of the flavoring used on ramen noodles. Not really a hot pepper smell.
From the package: “Not all snacks are created Eagle™” ... “0 grams Trans Fat” ... “Eagle™ Habanero Poppers are a one of a kind experience! Each bite delivers an irresistible combination of hot Habanero flavor and a unique, airy crunch.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Reserve Brands LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road