Eagle Habanero Poppers!
Taste test: These hollow snacks made from potatoes had a shape similar to the defunct Ruffles 3D's with a pattern of tiny holes on the shell of each piece.
At first, the flavor was tasty but very mild, but it quickly grew more intense and quite a bit hotter. Aside from the heat, the dominant taste seemed to be lime, though it was a somewhat subtle lime flavor. The afterburn was quite good, as it was definitely hot (though not run-for-water hot in my case) and left a nice taste in my mouth.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy smell, reminded me of the flavoring used on ramen noodles. Not really a hot pepper smell.
From the package: “Not all snacks are created Eagle™” ... “0 grams Trans Fat” ... “Eagle™ Habanero Poppers are a one of a kind experience! Each bite delivers an irresistible combination of hot Habanero flavor and a unique, airy crunch.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Reserve Brands LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Winn-Dixie. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road