ETi Sesame Sticks
Taste test: These snacks were kind of like pretzel rods — the salty kind that you hold like a cigar — but instead of salt, they had lots and lots of sesame seeds, and instead of tasting like pretzels, they tasted like bread sticks. The sesame seeds weren't your typical ones, as they were various shades of light brown.
They listed salt in the ingredients, but I couldn't taste any, as the flavor was very strong on sesame, with some wheat too. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sesame smell. Maybe too strong.
From the package: “Made in Turkey” ... “Ingredients: Wheat Flour (Contains Gluten), Sesame 15%, Vegetable Oil (Palm, Soy, Sunflower, Cottonseed), Whey Powder (Milk Product), Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Salt, Raising Agents (Ammonium Hydrogen Carbonate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate), Fresh Yeast, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite). Sodium Hydroxide is used as Acidity Regulator. May contain trace amounts of celery and egg.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Turkuaz Market, Brighton Ave, Allston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road