ETi Sesame Sticks
Taste test: These snacks were kind of like pretzel rods — the salty kind that you hold like a cigar — but instead of salt, they had lots and lots of sesame seeds, and instead of tasting like pretzels, they tasted like bread sticks. The sesame seeds weren't your typical ones, as they were various shades of light brown.
They listed salt in the ingredients, but I couldn't taste any, as the flavor was very strong on sesame, with some wheat too. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sesame smell. Maybe too strong.
From the package: “Made in Turkey” ... “Ingredients: Wheat Flour (Contains Gluten), Sesame 15%, Vegetable Oil (Palm, Soy, Sunflower, Cottonseed), Whey Powder (Milk Product), Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Salt, Raising Agents (Ammonium Hydrogen Carbonate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate), Fresh Yeast, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite). Sodium Hydroxide is used as Acidity Regulator. May contain trace amounts of celery and egg.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Turkuaz Market, Brighton Ave, Allston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road