Taste test: These potato sticks had a light yellow color, with lots of bits of dark green all over them.
We crunched into a handful to find a fairly sweet taste of seaweed and potato. It was pretty tasty and not "fishy" at all. The mere presence of seaweed on the label had some potential tasters worried that eating some might be something that they would regret, but when people actually tried some, there were no major complaints, as a common these was that these were "not that bad" compared with what was expected.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like potatoes, but a mild seaweed smell too. Not bad at all.
From the package: “I ♥ French Fries”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Hong Kong. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road