Taste test: These potato sticks had a light yellow color, with lots of bits of dark green all over them.
We crunched into a handful to find a fairly sweet taste of seaweed and potato. It was pretty tasty and not "fishy" at all. The mere presence of seaweed on the label had some potential tasters worried that eating some might be something that they would regret, but when people actually tried some, there were no major complaints, as a common these was that these were "not that bad" compared with what was expected.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like potatoes, but a mild seaweed smell too. Not bad at all.
From the package: “I ♥ French Fries”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Hong Kong. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road