EDO Pack Seaweed Flavour Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato crisps closely resembled Pringles, with a pale beige color (not the bright yellow shown in the picture on the can), plus lots of dark seasoning powder and spices, mainly on the concave side of the crisps.
Our snackers found the taste to be quite good, as it was vaguely like seaweed but enhanced by some tasty spices, without any of the "ick" fishy factor that some seaweed snacks have. A nice change of pace from some of the more conventionally flavored chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly mild seaweed smell, mixed with the standard potato smell.
From the package: “Ingredient: Potato, Palm Oil, Potato Starch, Dextrose, Salt, White Sugar, Flavour Enhancers (E621), Flavour (Seaweed Flavor)” ... “Pommes chips de saveur d'algue” ... “Special character of Japan Seaweed” ... “Product of Malaysia”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Hong Kong (27 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Seaweed Snacks (18 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Hong Kong. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road