EDO Pack Salad Cream Baked Potato Flavor Potato Chips
Taste test: These canned potato crisps had the same shape as Pringles, as well as a similar overall color, with just a handful of tiny bits of green seasoning on most of the pieces.
Apparently "Salad Cream" is a British seasoning similar to mayonnaise, so the flavor seemed to be like a baked potato with some of that, and maybe also some sour cream and spices. They certainly avoided overdoing it on the flavor, as it wasn't as intense of a taste as most of the "loaded baked potato" flavors of potato chips that we've tried, but these crisps were still tasty and pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Outstanding salad flavor of baked potato”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Hong Kong (27 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Hong Kong. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road