EDO Pack Black Pepper Flavor Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a nice yellow color, with lots of bits of ground black pepper distributed quite evenly across the chips.
I crunched in to find tasty, crisp chips with a subtle amount of black pepper, along with some other spices, and the spices mixed well with the nice potato taste. Generally, black pepper chips are stronger than these. The inclusion of many ingredients besides black pepper in salt & pepper chips is fairly common, but these were the first kind where we noticed that Chicken Meat Powder was among those other ingredients!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really that peppery, but a very nice mix of spices.
From the package: “For Hong Kong Market” ... “Ingredients: Fresh Potato, Edible Vegetable Oil (Contain Antioxidant E306 (<200ppm)), Glucose, Salt, Black Pepper Granules, Flavour Enhancer (E621, E640, E635), Acidity Regulator (E330, E260, E262), Yeast Extract, Chicken Meat Powder, Anticaking Agent (E551). (Contain Soybean)”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Hong Kong (27 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (600 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (130 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Hong Kong. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road