Dutch Crunch Potato Chips Kettle Cooked Parmesan Garlic
Taste test: These potato chips were generally medium to large in size, with many folded-over chips but not very many showing the characteristic wiggle of most kettle-cooked chips.
The chips were bright yellow in color, with a smattering of tiny green bits of parsley. They had a really nice crunch and excellent crispness, and they tasted quite good, with a mild garlic flavor. It was sort of a sweet garlic taste. I couldn't specifically taste any parmesan cheese, but maybe what happens when you add parmesan to garlic is that you sort of sweeten it rather than make it taste cheesy.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet garlic smell.
From the package: “In the beginning there was kettle cooking, and it was good. 150 years ago, potato chips were born as a gourmet food. Fresh potatoes were sliced thick, cooked in large kettles, then hand seasoned — 'The Thick and Crunchy Treat For the Elite.' Well, we decided to bring traditional kettle cooking back. Dutch Crunch chips are kettle cooked naturally, a small natch at a time, in pure Sunflower oil. We insist on Sunflower oil because it has no cholesterol, which is good, and it cooks the chips to a perfect crisp, with no oily taste, which is great.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road