Dutch Crunch Rip-L Low Sodium Kettle Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled chips were yellow with some skin around the edges, with mostly smallish chips.
I crunched in and found a very solid crunch for most of the chips, a pretty good feel. Although there was some potato flavor, it was definitely less than you would expect from a good potato chip — mildly tasty eating one chip, but tastier if you eat a whole bunch of chips. This was definitely a case where the effects of the reduced sodium were pretty clear.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice fried potato smell.
From the package: “Our famous Rip-L cut will take full flavor crunch to a new look while providing all the benefits of a low sodium offering. Dutch Crunch Rip-L Low Sodium Kettle Chips® makes any occasion a little more flavorful.” ... “Share the story. Pass the chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Old Dutch Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road