Dutch Crunch Rip-L Low Sodium Kettle Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled chips were yellow with some skin around the edges, with mostly smallish chips.
I crunched in and found a very solid crunch for most of the chips, a pretty good feel. Although there was some potato flavor, it was definitely less than you would expect from a good potato chip — mildly tasty eating one chip, but tastier if you eat a whole bunch of chips. This was definitely a case where the effects of the reduced sodium were pretty clear.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice fried potato smell.
From the package: “Our famous Rip-L cut will take full flavor crunch to a new look while providing all the benefits of a low sodium offering. Dutch Crunch Rip-L Low Sodium Kettle Chips® makes any occasion a little more flavorful.” ... “Share the story. Pass the chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Old Dutch Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road