Double Dutch Thick Ripple Appetizers Burstin' Onion
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and a thick cut, with a strong yellow color and a hint of orange. Most of the chips had some areas of skin on the edges.
We crunched in to find a fairly light feel for such thick chips, with a soft crunch, but still a good crispness. The chips were tasty and had a mild onion flavor. Our snackers generally enjoyed the taste, but the level of flavor was less intense than expected for "Burstin' Onion" and not quite a match for the chain-restaurant appetizer staple. Pretty good and fairly tasty, but these onions weren't quite burstin'.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild toasted onion and potato smell. Nice.
From the package: “Ultimate fusion of flavour and crunch” ... “By fusing together thick cut maximum crunch ripple chips with the savoury flavor of Burstin' Onion we created the ultimate appie snack for your next snack attack!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (112 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road