Double Dutch Thick Ripple Appetizers Burstin' Onion
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and a thick cut, with a strong yellow color and a hint of orange. Most of the chips had some areas of skin on the edges.
We crunched in to find a fairly light feel for such thick chips, with a soft crunch, but still a good crispness. The chips were tasty and had a mild onion flavor. Our snackers generally enjoyed the taste, but the level of flavor was less intense than expected for "Burstin' Onion" and not quite a match for the chain-restaurant appetizer staple. Pretty good and fairly tasty, but these onions weren't quite burstin'.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild toasted onion and potato smell. Nice.
From the package: “Ultimate fusion of flavour and crunch” ... “By fusing together thick cut maximum crunch ripple chips with the savoury flavor of Burstin' Onion we created the ultimate appie snack for your next snack attack!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (337 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (111 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road