Double Dutch Thick Ripple Appetizers Buffalo Wing and Blue Cheese
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and a fairly bright orange color on their surfaces, with some bits of darker orange seasoning as well.
We crunched in to find that they were cut fairly thick and a had a nice crisp crunch. They tasted good, but we were expecting them to taste like Buffalo wings or blue cheese — and preferably both — but there wasn't really a spot-on match for either one. The taste was more like a spicy ranch, just mildly hot. It was pretty good taste, but lots of chips have succeeded at getting the Buffalo wings flavor right, so if that's really what you want, this probably won't quite fit the need.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mildly tangy smell, but not really resembling Buffalo wings or blue cheese.
From the package: “Ultimate fusion of flavour and crunch” ... “By fusing together thick cut maximum crunch ripple chips with the savoury flavor of Buffalo Wing and Blue Cheese we created the ultimate appie snack for your next snack attack!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (86 snacks)
- Blue Cheese (21 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road