Double Dutch Thick Ripple Appetizers Buffalo Wing and Blue Cheese
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and a fairly bright orange color on their surfaces, with some bits of darker orange seasoning as well.
We crunched in to find that they were cut fairly thick and a had a nice crisp crunch. They tasted good, but we were expecting them to taste like Buffalo wings or blue cheese — and preferably both — but there wasn't really a spot-on match for either one. The taste was more like a spicy ranch, just mildly hot. It was pretty good taste, but lots of chips have succeeded at getting the Buffalo wings flavor right, so if that's really what you want, this probably won't quite fit the need.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mildly tangy smell, but not really resembling Buffalo wings or blue cheese.
From the package: “Ultimate fusion of flavour and crunch” ... “By fusing together thick cut maximum crunch ripple chips with the savoury flavor of Buffalo Wing and Blue Cheese we created the ultimate appie snack for your next snack attack!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (88 snacks)
- Blue Cheese (21 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road