Double Dutch Thick Ripple Appetizers Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips were cut thick and had generally a light orange color, with many areas of skin around the edges.
We crunched in to find a good crispness and a fairly soft crunch, with an unusual texture, as there was a light feel for such a thick cut of potato chips. It just seemed like the chips had an unusually low density, and the texture was nice. Our snackers were generally big fans of the flavor, though opinions varied on the degree of match to a bacon cheeseburger. Some thought it was spot-on, while others noticed mainly the cheeseburger condiments, particularly pickle. The flavoring was fairly subtle, not an in-you-face hit of spices, but those who tried these chips were generally fans of them.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like some hamburger condiments and a little hint of bacon.
From the package: “Mini hamburgers au fromage et bacon” ... “Simulated flavours/Saveurs simulées” ... “Ultimate fusion of flavour and crunch” ... “By fusing together thick cut maximum crunch ripple chips with the savoury flavor of Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders we created the ultimate appie snack for your next snack attack!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (30 snacks)
- Cheeseburger flavored snacks (17 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road