Doritos Sizzlin' Picante
Taste test: This version of Doritos looked pretty much like the original Nacho Cheese flavor, with just about the same color of cheese spices.
The taste seemed a bit different than Nacho upon first biting in, but it was just a slightly different flavor, with no major heat as I would expect from the "Sizzlin'" moniker. There was a mildly hot aftertase that lingered for quite a long while was actually quite nice. So it was great to have the aftertaste, but these weren't different enough from other Doritos flavors to make them really stand out.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like corn chips, with some extra spices.
From the package: “Only available for a limited time, so grab a bag today!” ... “Contains milk ingredients.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1060 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road