Doritos Sizzlin' Picante
Taste test: This version of Doritos looked pretty much like the original Nacho Cheese flavor, with just about the same color of cheese spices.
The taste seemed a bit different than Nacho upon first biting in, but it was just a slightly different flavor, with no major heat as I would expect from the "Sizzlin'" moniker. There was a mildly hot aftertase that lingered for quite a long while was actually quite nice. So it was great to have the aftertaste, but these weren't different enough from other Doritos flavors to make them really stand out.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like corn chips, with some extra spices.
From the package: “Only available for a limited time, so grab a bag today!” ... “Contains milk ingredients.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (149 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Rite Aid. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
- Lay's Big Wave Spicy Hot Pot
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road