Doritos Sizzlin' Picante
Taste test: This version of Doritos looked pretty much like the original Nacho Cheese flavor, with just about the same color of cheese spices.
The taste seemed a bit different than Nacho upon first biting in, but it was just a slightly different flavor, with no major heat as I would expect from the "Sizzlin'" moniker. There was a mildly hot aftertase that lingered for quite a long while was actually quite nice. So it was great to have the aftertaste, but these weren't different enough from other Doritos flavors to make them really stand out.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like corn chips, with some extra spices.
From the package: “Only available for a limited time, so grab a bag today!” ... “Contains milk ingredients.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (147 snacks)
- Hot Chips (995 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Rite Aid. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road