Doritos Nacho Cheese
Taste test: Everything that's old is new again. Maybe. After years of pushing ever-cheesier versions of Doritos under the brand name of Nacho Cheesier, there's a redesigned Doritos bag that returns to its roots as "Nacho Cheese" flavor. Does this mean we get less cheese? The bag says it's just a packaging redesign.
The chips were good, but nothing spectacular. I've had many bags of Doritos that were cheesier and crisper. Usually Doritos have been quite a bit cheesier than most competing brands, but these were just slightly cheesier. Maybe it's just the result of normal variations from bag to bag. Or maybe we've entered a new era in Doritos.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Somewhat cheesy tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “Doritos has a new look! But nothing has changed about the Doritos® brand Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla chips you crave. Experience that massive Doritos® brand crunch as it unleashes a nacho cheese explosion of flavor in your mouth. It's the only snack bold enough to call itself Doritos® brand.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (148 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (591 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (130 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road