Doritos Nacho Cheese
Taste test: Everything that's old is new again. Maybe. After years of pushing ever-cheesier versions of Doritos under the brand name of Nacho Cheesier, there's a redesigned Doritos bag that returns to its roots as "Nacho Cheese" flavor. Does this mean we get less cheese? The bag says it's just a packaging redesign.
The chips were good, but nothing spectacular. I've had many bags of Doritos that were cheesier and crisper. Usually Doritos have been quite a bit cheesier than most competing brands, but these were just slightly cheesier. Maybe it's just the result of normal variations from bag to bag. Or maybe we've entered a new era in Doritos.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Somewhat cheesy tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “Doritos has a new look! But nothing has changed about the Doritos® brand Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla chips you crave. Experience that massive Doritos® brand crunch as it unleashes a nacho cheese explosion of flavor in your mouth. It's the only snack bold enough to call itself Doritos® brand.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (132 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road