Doritos Late Night Last Call Jalapeno Popper
Taste test: This bag was filled nearly to the top with lots of unbroken triangular Doritos, most with a lot of wiggle in their form. The color was generally the typical Doritos color, but there were some areas of the chips that appeared to be even oranger than usual (more of a Cheetos shade of orange than the usual Doritos orange), and there were also some tiny green spots scattered all over the surfaces.
The taste was great, as they really did taste like jalepeno poppers, with a good helping of spicy jalapeno and lots of cheese. Even though it wasn't late night when we ate these, our tasters kept coming back to the bag and grabbing them by the handful.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good jalapeno smell.
From the package: “The night is calling. Satisfy your craving with the new Doritos® brand experience.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (147 snacks)
- Hot Chips (988 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Cheese (305 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road