Doritos Late Night Last Call Jalapeno Popper
Taste test: This bag was filled nearly to the top with lots of unbroken triangular Doritos, most with a lot of wiggle in their form. The color was generally the typical Doritos color, but there were some areas of the chips that appeared to be even oranger than usual (more of a Cheetos shade of orange than the usual Doritos orange), and there were also some tiny green spots scattered all over the surfaces.
The taste was great, as they really did taste like jalepeno poppers, with a good helping of spicy jalapeno and lots of cheese. Even though it wasn't late night when we ate these, our tasters kept coming back to the bag and grabbing them by the handful.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good jalapeno smell.
From the package: “The night is calling. Satisfy your craving with the new Doritos® brand experience.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (246 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road