Doritos Gourmet Sausage
Taste test: These tortilla chips were shaped sort of like pizza slices, except the pointy end of the pizza was very rounded off.
The color was similar to Cool Ranch Doritos, but upon biting in, the taste was quite different from any other Doritos that we've tried. These was mild kick of spices that didn't exactly remind me of sausage, but it did seem maybe within range of a fried breakfast sort of taste. Pretty good, but we're still waiting for a chip with a spot-on sausage flavor.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some strong spices, not specifically sausage-like, but pretty good.
From the package: “Ingredients: Palm Oil, Spices, Powdered Oil, Protein Hydrolysate, Salt, Sugar, Flavor Oil, Seasinging, Flavoring, Acidulant, Spices Extract.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (147 snacks)
- Snacks from Japan (166 reviews)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Meat Snacks (124 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kotobukiya in the Porter Exchange, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road