Doritos Gourmet Sausage
Taste test: These tortilla chips were shaped sort of like pizza slices, except the pointy end of the pizza was very rounded off.
The color was similar to Cool Ranch Doritos, but upon biting in, the taste was quite different from any other Doritos that we've tried. These was mild kick of spices that didn't exactly remind me of sausage, but it did seem maybe within range of a fried breakfast sort of taste. Pretty good, but we're still waiting for a chip with a spot-on sausage flavor.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some strong spices, not specifically sausage-like, but pretty good.
From the package: “Ingredients: Palm Oil, Spices, Powdered Oil, Protein Hydrolysate, Salt, Sugar, Flavor Oil, Seasinging, Flavoring, Acidulant, Spices Extract.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Meat Snacks (136 snacks)
- Sausage (13 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kotobukiya in the Porter Exchange, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published October 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road