Doritos Gourmet Sausage
Taste test: These tortilla chips were shaped sort of like pizza slices, except the pointy end of the pizza was very rounded off.
The color was similar to Cool Ranch Doritos, but upon biting in, the taste was quite different from any other Doritos that we've tried. These was mild kick of spices that didn't exactly remind me of sausage, but it did seem maybe within range of a fried breakfast sort of taste. Pretty good, but we're still waiting for a chip with a spot-on sausage flavor.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some strong spices, not specifically sausage-like, but pretty good.
From the package: “Ingredients: Palm Oil, Spices, Powdered Oil, Protein Hydrolysate, Salt, Sugar, Flavor Oil, Seasinging, Flavoring, Acidulant, Spices Extract.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (149 snacks)
- Snacks from Japan (170 reviews)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Meat Snacks (128 snacks)
- Sausage (13 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kotobukiya in the Porter Exchange, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road