Doritos Gourmet Fried Chicken and Green Onion Sauce
Taste test: This variety of Doritos had a light, Cool Ranch-like color and a modified wedge shape, with a very rounded corner at on most acute of the three corners.
(possibly to prevent anyone from getting stabbed by the pointiest end). The taste was pretty good, as it really did taste like the seasoning an Asian chicken dish with an oniony sauce. Though most of our tasters liked the flavor, the seasoning was on the mild side, so more flavor powder would have been better.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells mostly like soy sauce, with some other flavors as well.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn, Palm Oil, Dried Leek, Spices, Powdered Soy Sauce, Sugar, Protein Hydrolysate, Salt, Seasoning, Flavoring, Acidulant, Sweetener” ... “product of Japan”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (148 snacks)
- Snacks from Japan (169 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (591 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (111 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (78 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kotobukiya in the Porter Exchange, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road