Doritos Gold Peking Duck
Taste test: These were the first Doritos that we've tried that had a rectangular shape, and the only snack of any kind that we've found that claimed a duck flavor.
The chips were fairly flat with a little wiggle to some pieces. The color was similar to Cool Ranch Doritos. The seasoning wasn't super-strong, but the chips were still very tasty, and the flavor did remind me of the taste of a duck dish. Our tasters were unanimous is praising the taste.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong aroma, maybe like miso soup.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn, Palm Oil, Powdered Miso, Sugar, Protein Hydrolysate, Salt, Spices, Seasonimg, Flavoring, Sweetener.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Duck (4 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kotobukiya in the Porter Exchange, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published October 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road