Doritos Collisions Pizza Cravers/Ranch
Taste test: This bag combined two different Doritos flavors, with roughly half of the chips being each flavor.
The underlying chips all seemed to be the same color as regular Doritos, but the pizza chips had a lot of orange seasoning on them, and the ranch ones had tiny bits of black pepper. The tastes of both kinds were quite good. The ranch ones had a ranch flavor with a bit of an afterkick, and the pizza ones didn't exactly taste like pizza, but they were at least remotely similar to pizza. Many of our tasters thought that this sounded like an odd combination, but they liked both flavors a lot, and they ate their way through the large bag pretty quickly as they returned for more and more handfuls of Doritos.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly the typical Doritos smell, maybe a bit of ranch or pizza, but not dominant.
From the package: “With 2 bold flavors in 1 bag, you control the ultimate Doritos® brand flavor combination.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (149 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
- Pizza Chips (70 snacks)
- Two Flavors (20 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road