Doritos Collisions Pizza Cravers/Ranch
Taste test: This bag combined two different Doritos flavors, with roughly half of the chips being each flavor.
The underlying chips all seemed to be the same color as regular Doritos, but the pizza chips had a lot of orange seasoning on them, and the ranch ones had tiny bits of black pepper. The tastes of both kinds were quite good. The ranch ones had a ranch flavor with a bit of an afterkick, and the pizza ones didn't exactly taste like pizza, but they were at least remotely similar to pizza. Many of our tasters thought that this sounded like an odd combination, but they liked both flavors a lot, and they ate their way through the large bag pretty quickly as they returned for more and more handfuls of Doritos.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly the typical Doritos smell, maybe a bit of ranch or pizza, but not dominant.
From the package: “With 2 bold flavors in 1 bag, you control the ultimate Doritos® brand flavor combination.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (124 snacks)
- Pizza Chips (70 snacks)
- Two Flavors (22 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road