Doritos Wild White Nacho Tortilla Chips
Taste test: This snack helps prove my theory that all Doritos pretty much taste the same.
New flavor? Pshaw. These "wild white nacho" flavored chips tasted exactly like their regular Nacho Cheese variety, albeit with less orange powder. It might be a "lighter" version of their nacho cheese flavor, but it's certainly not that much different. The sad part is that this variety will probably win the "Fight for the Flavor" contest against Smokin' Cheddar BBQ, because people don't know a good flavor when they see (or taste) one.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: smells like corn
From the package: “Doritos has two new rival flavors and only one can survive. Will it be the mouth rattling rush of Wild White Nacho or the taste bud torching punch of Smokin' Cheddar BBQ? You choose which flavor will escape the battle to crunch another day.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (149 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Limited Editions (412 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Brooks Pharmacy, Ashland, Mass.. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road