Doritos Wild White Nacho Tortilla Chips
Taste test: This snack helps prove my theory that all Doritos pretty much taste the same.
New flavor? Pshaw. These "wild white nacho" flavored chips tasted exactly like their regular Nacho Cheese variety, albeit with less orange powder. It might be a "lighter" version of their nacho cheese flavor, but it's certainly not that much different. The sad part is that this variety will probably win the "Fight for the Flavor" contest against Smokin' Cheddar BBQ, because people don't know a good flavor when they see (or taste) one.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: smells like corn
From the package: “Doritos has two new rival flavors and only one can survive. Will it be the mouth rattling rush of Wild White Nacho or the taste bud torching punch of Smokin' Cheddar BBQ? You choose which flavor will escape the battle to crunch another day.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (147 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (129 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Brooks Pharmacy, Ashland, Mass.. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road