Doritos Wild White Nacho Tortilla Chips
Taste test: This snack helps prove my theory that all Doritos pretty much taste the same.
New flavor? Pshaw. These "wild white nacho" flavored chips tasted exactly like their regular Nacho Cheese variety, albeit with less orange powder. It might be a "lighter" version of their nacho cheese flavor, but it's certainly not that much different. The sad part is that this variety will probably win the "Fight for the Flavor" contest against Smokin' Cheddar BBQ, because people don't know a good flavor when they see (or taste) one.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: smells like corn
From the package: “Doritos has two new rival flavors and only one can survive. Will it be the mouth rattling rush of Wild White Nacho or the taste bud torching punch of Smokin' Cheddar BBQ? You choose which flavor will escape the battle to crunch another day.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (148 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (592 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (130 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Brooks Pharmacy, Ashland, Mass.. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road