Doritos Twisted Lime
Taste test: These Doritos had a dirty yellow color generally, with the usual corn-related black spots, plus a light smattering of dark seasoning bits of various colors (but mostly green).
I crunched in to find the usual crisp Doritos feel, with an immediate hit of zesty lime, transitioning almost immediately into a hot burn with lots of lime. It was a fairly strong kick of heat, and it stayed around for a while in a moderately hot aftertaste. They didn't even try to describe what "Twisted Lime" meant on the bag, but with those two words, along with the flames shooting out of the Doritos pictured, the result ended up being a pretty good approximation of what I figured it probably meant.
The look and taste were both distinct from the Flamin' Hot Limón flavor.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely some lime kick, like lime and hot sauce.
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road