Doritos Twisted Lime
Taste test: These Doritos had a dirty yellow color generally, with the usual corn-related black spots, plus a light smattering of dark seasoning bits of various colors (but mostly green).
I crunched in to find the usual crisp Doritos feel, with an immediate hit of zesty lime, transitioning almost immediately into a hot burn with lots of lime. It was a fairly strong kick of heat, and it stayed around for a while in a moderately hot aftertaste. They didn't even try to describe what "Twisted Lime" meant on the bag, but with those two words, along with the flames shooting out of the Doritos pictured, the result ended up being a pretty good approximation of what I figured it probably meant.
The look and taste were both distinct from the Flamin' Hot Limón flavor.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely some lime kick, like lime and hot sauce.
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (158 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road