Doritos Toasted Corn! Tortilla Chips
Taste test: Long before Doritos started to add flavor powder to every tortilla chip they produce, they had a tortilla chip that was just plain.
That chip is back in the form of this "Toasted Corn!" tortilla chip. The chips basically tasted like taco shells, with a good corn taste and the right amount of salt. Since the introduction of white corn tortilla chips, you might think that this flavor is copying those, but this is actually the original. Some people who've only had the white corn variety (such as Tostitos or others) might want to grab for the salsa, but they should try them plain first to experience the original Doritos taste. Then they can grab a can of salsa if they want. Kudos to Frito-Lay for bringing these back!
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a box of taco shells.
From the package: “Bite into a great taste experience! Doritos brand tortilla chips are packed with the flavor, bold taste and crunch intensity you gotta have!”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road