Doritos Thai Pepper Chicken
Taste test: This Doritos flavor from Taiwan had an almost entirely yellow color, with only a hint of seasoning in places, with the usual bends in the shapes and bumps on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find the great crisp Doritos crunch, with a flavor explosion of tasty spices that had a nice hot kick. It really did taste like a peppered chicken, and the heat and flavor stayed around for a satisfying aftertaste too. Great!
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice kick of Thai spices. Zing!
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (86 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road