Doritos Thai Pepper Chicken
Taste test: This Doritos flavor from Taiwan had an almost entirely yellow color, with only a hint of seasoning in places, with the usual bends in the shapes and bumps on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find the great crisp Doritos crunch, with a flavor explosion of tasty spices that had a nice hot kick. It really did taste like a peppered chicken, and the heat and flavor stayed around for a satisfying aftertaste too. Great!
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice kick of Thai spices. Zing!
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (147 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (91 reviews)
- Hot Chips (997 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (77 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road