Doritos Tangy Pickle
Taste test: This new Doritos flavor had a light yellow color generally, with just occasional seasoning scattered on the surfaces, some of it light in color, some black.
I crunched in to find the usual nicely crisp Doritos crunch, with no cheese to taste and instead a definite pickle flavor. As for the "tangy" part, I'm not sure what they were trying to do here. The pickle flavor was pretty standard among pickle-flavored chips, with an intensity not nearly as strong as some but well stronger than others. So it was tangy in the sense that all pickles are tangy, but it wasn't particularly tangy as pickles go. Still, it was the first time we've tasted a pickle-flavored Dorito, and it was pretty good.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy, but less of an intense pickle smell than many other pickle snacks we've reviewed.
From the package: “Crunch sour punch” ... “About 10 servings per container” ... “Serving size About 12 chips (28g)”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road