Doritos Tangy Pickle
Taste test: This new Doritos flavor had a light yellow color generally, with just occasional seasoning scattered on the surfaces, some of it light in color, some black.
I crunched in to find the usual nicely crisp Doritos crunch, with no cheese to taste and instead a definite pickle flavor. As for the "tangy" part, I'm not sure what they were trying to do here. The pickle flavor was pretty standard among pickle-flavored chips, with an intensity not nearly as strong as some but well stronger than others. So it was tangy in the sense that all pickles are tangy, but it wasn't particularly tangy as pickles go. Still, it was the first time we've tasted a pickle-flavored Dorito, and it was pretty good.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy, but less of an intense pickle smell than many other pickle snacks we've reviewed.
From the package: “Crunch sour punch” ... “About 10 servings per container” ... “Serving size About 12 chips (28g)”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road