Doritos Tailgater BBQ Inspired by EA Sports Madden NFL 11
Taste test: These chips (a pregame partner with the Stadium Nacho flavor in this Madden promotion) had the same color as the Nacho Cheese Doritos, and the Doritos folks were generous enough to pack a lot of chips into this smallish bag.
They had a pretty good mild barbecue taste, definitely a different flavor than any other Doritos we've tried, with a bit of smokiness and some sweetness, but no heat. The flavor wasn't something that I'd put anywhere near the top of the barbecue tastes when compared to some of the great barbecue potato chips we've tried, but I still enjoyed eating these.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: On first whiff, seemed like normal Doritos, but after that I did detect some barbecue seasoning.
From the package: “Inspired by EA Sports Madden NFL 11” ... “Official Sponsor of the NFL” ... “Limited Edition Flavor”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road