Doritos Stadium Nacho Inspired by EA Sports Madden NFL 11
Taste test: This version of Doritos looked a lot like the Cool Ranch flavor in terms of color, as there was definitely less orange than we've come to expect from the Nacho Cheese flavor. But the Stadium Nacho name immediately raised the question of how these would be different from the regular Nacho Cheese — does cheese taste different just because you eat it at a stadium?
When we crunched in, we were reminded that the answer is obviously yes. They tasted exactly like that mild jalapeno cheese sauce that generally comes with nachos at the game, with a bit of heat, but not a ton. That's not necessarily the best of all nacho experiences to aspire to, but it is what they tasted like. Thankfully, having that same taste in Dorito form avoided the messiness of the on-tap cheese sauce, as well as the whole congealing cheese issue.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese sauce smell, pretty good.
From the package: “Inspired by EA Sports Madden NFL 11” ... “Official Sponsor of the NFL” ... “Limited Edition Flavor”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (147 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (129 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road