Doritos Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: This throwback flavor (and packaging) from Doritos tried to recreate a popular flavor from the early years of Doritos.
This flavor was discontinued so long ago that I don't even personally remember eating any. Sour cream and onion is a common flavor on potato chips, but it's nearly unheard of on tortilla chips. The taste of the seasoning on these corn chips was nothing like sour cream and onion potato chips and reminded many of our tasters of Cool Ranch, though these weren't as tangy or as good as Cool Ranch. Nothing spectacular here, but all of our tasters still liked these and enjoyed crunching on a few with some beers.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly the regular Doritos smell. Maybe a little oniony.
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (147 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (135 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road