Doritos Screamin' Sriracha
Taste test: This version of Doritos promised to be screamin' some major sriracha heat, a first for Doritos, but not their first recent heat attempt, as Doritos introduced both Blaze and Flamin' Hot Nacho versions earlier this year. The chips had lots of reddish brown seasoning, giving them a different look from the generally bright orange color that most Doritos flavors have.
I crunched in to find an immediate hit of spices, turning hot very soon after, with an impressive heat level that grew even hotter over time. The flavor was different from the Flamin' Hot and Blaze versions, but it wasn't quite a spot-on sriracha taste. It did bring a nice level of burn, close to what you'd get from some sriracha sauce.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some spices to go along with the toasted corn, but not hot ones.
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (148 snacks)
- Hot Chips (1005 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (591 snacks)
- Sriracha Snacks (32 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Shaw's at Boston University. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road