Doritos Salsa Rio
Taste test: This flavor of Doritos looked mostly like the regular Nacho Cheese version, but maybe slightly redder, though not as red as the chips pictured on the bag.
Our tasters crunched in to find a nice salsa taste with a bit of a kick to it, and people were enthusiastic about the taste as they returned to the retro-style bag for multiple handfuls. Another winner from Doritos.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A mix of the usual Doritos smell and a bit of seta salsa. Nice.
From the package: “Limited Edition!”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (147 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Limited Editions (393 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
- Retro snack packages (17 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road