Doritos Salsa Rio
Taste test: This flavor of Doritos looked mostly like the regular Nacho Cheese version, but maybe slightly redder, though not as red as the chips pictured on the bag.
Our tasters crunched in to find a nice salsa taste with a bit of a kick to it, and people were enthusiastic about the taste as they returned to the retro-style bag for multiple handfuls. Another winner from Doritos.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A mix of the usual Doritos smell and a bit of seta salsa. Nice.
From the package: “Limited Edition!”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Salsa Snacks (89 snacks)
- Retro snack packages (17 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road