Doritos Pizza Supreme
Taste test: This variety of Doritos didn't look a whole lot different from the ordinary Nacho Cheese version, so the big issue for our tasters was definitely going to be whether the chips actually tasted like pizza.
The chips certainly tasted different than the Nacho Cheese ones, but people were quite mixed on the pizza question. Some said they recognized the "supreme" pizza flavor with a whole bunch of toppings, but the mix of spices was so varied that others didn't taste the pizza at all. Verdicts were also mixed, as nobody thought they were awful, but most weren't terribly impressed, and a few people really liked them.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like the spices from a pizza, but also a lot of the regular Doritos smell.
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (147 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Pizza Chips (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road