Doritos Pizza Supreme
Taste test: This variety of Doritos didn't look a whole lot different from the ordinary Nacho Cheese version, so the big issue for our tasters was definitely going to be whether the chips actually tasted like pizza.
The chips certainly tasted different than the Nacho Cheese ones, but people were quite mixed on the pizza question. Some said they recognized the "supreme" pizza flavor with a whole bunch of toppings, but the mix of spices was so varied that others didn't taste the pizza at all. Verdicts were also mixed, as nobody thought they were awful, but most weren't terribly impressed, and a few people really liked them.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like the spices from a pizza, but also a lot of the regular Doritos smell.
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Pizza Chips (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road