Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
The chips looked less orange and more yellow than standard Nacho Cheese Doritos, with a pinch of dark seasoning added as well. It took our tasters just one bite to tell that these chips were quite good, as people immediately praised the chips and even returned to the bag for additional handfuls. The flavor really was like a cheeseburger, and I could specifically taste charbroiled burger, pickle and cheese. The taste seemed similar to the X-13D flavor, the past limited-edition mystery flavor that turned out to be a cheeseburger flavor, but since they unfortunately stopped selling X-13D, I couldn't taste both side-by-side to make a detailed comparison.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a fast-food cheeseburger, heavy on the pickle.
From the package: “The night is calling. Satisfy your craving with the new Doritos® brand experience.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Beef (43 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (30 snacks)
- Cheeseburger flavored snacks (17 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road