Doritos After Dark Last Call Kebab
Taste test: These Doritos from Australia closely resembled the American Tacos at Midnight Doritos in bag design, but they promised a somewhat different flavor in kebab.
They delivered an even more different flavor, as the actual chicken taste in the taco ones was absent, as was any other real hint of meat. The taste was more the creamy dressing and spices that would typically come in a rolled-up kebab sandwich (as pictured in neon on the bag) and it was pretty tasty, just not in the "It's after dark, and I'm craving meat!" kind of way. Good, though.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of creamy and some tangy seasonings.
From the package: “The fun starts when the lights go out … Kick start your night fuel your fun with Doritos® After Dark” ... “Intense flavour inspired by your favourite late-night snacks! Full on crunch!”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Snacks from New Zealand (6 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (111 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road