Doritos After Dark Last Call Kebab
Taste test: These Doritos from Australia closely resembled the American Tacos at Midnight Doritos in bag design, but they promised a somewhat different flavor in kebab.
They delivered an even more different flavor, as the actual chicken taste in the taco ones was absent, as was any other real hint of meat. The taste was more the creamy dressing and spices that would typically come in a rolled-up kebab sandwich (as pictured in neon on the bag) and it was pretty tasty, just not in the "It's after dark, and I'm craving meat!" kind of way. Good, though.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of creamy and some tangy seasonings.
From the package: “The fun starts when the lights go out … Kick start your night fuel your fun with Doritos® After Dark” ... “Intense flavour inspired by your favourite late-night snacks! Full on crunch!”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (147 snacks)
- Snacks from New Zealand (5 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (107 snacks)
This snack was discovered by David Heiniluoma in Sydney, Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road