Doritos Jumpin' Jack Cheese
Taste test: The chips in this old-style bag from Doritos looked a lot like the Cool Ranch ones, with a light yellow color and some seasoning on the surfaces, though a close look revealed many tiny bits of black and red/orange seasoning too.
We crunched in to find the usual Doritos texture, with a tasty cheese seasoning that had some pepper kick as well. The taste was a lot like the Black Pepper Jack flavor, as the peppers seemed to include not just hot peppers, but some black pepper. Our tasters couldn't have been more thrilled, as they heaped high praise on these chips while returning to the large bag for second and third handfuls.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Pepper Jack Cheese Flavor” ... “Limited Edition” ... “They taste as good as they crunch”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Retro snack packages (17 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road