Doritos Jumpin' Jack Cheese
Taste test: The chips in this old-style bag from Doritos looked a lot like the Cool Ranch ones, with a light yellow color and some seasoning on the surfaces, though a close look revealed many tiny bits of black and red/orange seasoning too.
We crunched in to find the usual Doritos texture, with a tasty cheese seasoning that had some pepper kick as well. The taste was a lot like the Black Pepper Jack flavor, as the peppers seemed to include not just hot peppers, but some black pepper. Our tasters couldn't have been more thrilled, as they heaped high praise on these chips while returning to the large bag for second and third handfuls.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Pepper Jack Cheese Flavor” ... “Limited Edition” ... “They taste as good as they crunch”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (149 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Retro snack packages (17 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road