Doritos Jacked Texas Spicy Barbecue
Taste test: This version of Doritos from Taiwan had the same extra-large triangular shapes as the other Jacked ones, with a fairly typical Doritos light orange color.
I crunched in to find a strong crunch and a tasty mix of spices that went well with the corn taste, though the spices were pretty mild initially, with no heat. In the aftertaste, the heat arrived and the spices grew even tastier, leaving quite a lot of excellent flavor in my mouth. I don't think the flavor was particularly Texas BBQ, but it was very good!
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild barbecue smell. Not particularly bold or spicy.
From the package: “Bigger Bolder Thicker”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road