Doritos Jacked Texas Spicy Barbecue
Taste test: This version of Doritos from Taiwan had the same extra-large triangular shapes as the other Jacked ones, with a fairly typical Doritos light orange color.
I crunched in to find a strong crunch and a tasty mix of spices that went well with the corn taste, though the spices were pretty mild initially, with no heat. In the aftertaste, the heat arrived and the spices grew even tastier, leaving quite a lot of excellent flavor in my mouth. I don't think the flavor was particularly Texas BBQ, but it was very good!
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild barbecue smell. Not particularly bold or spicy.
From the package: “Bigger Bolder Thicker”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (147 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (86 reviews)
- Hot Chips (995 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (478 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road