Doritos Jacked Texas Spicy Barbecue
Taste test: This version of Doritos from Taiwan had the same extra-large triangular shapes as the other Jacked ones, with a fairly typical Doritos light orange color.
I crunched in to find a strong crunch and a tasty mix of spices that went well with the corn taste, though the spices were pretty mild initially, with no heat. In the aftertaste, the heat arrived and the spices grew even tastier, leaving quite a lot of excellent flavor in my mouth. I don't think the flavor was particularly Texas BBQ, but it was very good!
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild barbecue smell. Not particularly bold or spicy.
From the package: “Bigger Bolder Thicker”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (149 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (96 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1036 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road