Doritos Jacked Enchilada Supreme
Taste test: This new size/flavor of Doritos, introduced along with the Jacked Smoky Chipotle BBQ variety, claimed to have "jacked" things to a new level of intensity.
Like the other kind, these had a larger-than-usual triangular shape, with a shade of orange that was a bit darker than standard Doritos while still being bright. The chips really were huge, so the size was impressive. (They were absolute monsters compared with Mini Doritos!) The "jacking" made the chips thicker and crunchier, though less crisp. The taste was good, as it combined cheese, taco powder and a bit of heat, with a generous amount of flavor powder. I wouldn't say the taste was anything special, and it didn't break any new ground, but it was good and lived up to the Doritos standard.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a mix of taco powder and regular Doritos. But more taco powder.
From the package: “Bigger. Bolder. Thicker.*” ... “It came without warning: a new, extreme snack sent to shock your taste buds with mind-blowing flavor and a bigger, bolder, thicker crunch than you've ever experienced before. Doritos®brand Jacked™ tortilla chips have arrived. Can you handle it?” ... “Experience the rush of bold cheddar cheese & tangy salsa: then a wave of sizzling Mexican spices that'll leave your taste buds begging for more.” ... “*Bigger. Bolder. Thicker. Compared to regular Doritos®brand Tortilla Chips”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Taco Snacks (38 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road