Doritos Honey Chili
Taste test: This flavor of Doritos from Korea looked much like ordinary Doritos, with a mix of yellow and orange plus some dark spots.
I crunched in to find the usual Doritos texture — but a very unusual progression of tastes. First it was a savory taste, a nice mix of spices that wasn't particularly honey or chili. Then came a big wave of sweetness, apparently the honey. This was followed by some chili pepper heat, not super hot, but reasonably so, and quite tasty! Good snack.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely a chili kick, with a sweetness that wasn't the usual. Odd but good. Honey could explain it.
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (147 snacks)
- Snacks from Korea (137 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Chili Chips (219 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (153 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road