Doritos Honey Chili
Taste test: This flavor of Doritos from Korea looked much like ordinary Doritos, with a mix of yellow and orange plus some dark spots.
I crunched in to find the usual Doritos texture — but a very unusual progression of tastes. First it was a savory taste, a nice mix of spices that wasn't particularly honey or chili. Then came a big wave of sweetness, apparently the honey. This was followed by some chili pepper heat, not super hot, but reasonably so, and quite tasty! Good snack.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely a chili kick, with a sweetness that wasn't the usual. Odd but good. Honey could explain it.
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Chili Chips (233 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (155 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road