Doritos Flavor Shots Nacho Cheese Nuts
Taste test: This latest in the Flavor Shots line was basically corn starch-coated peanuts with nacho cheese seasoning, so not tortilla chips, despite the Doritos name. It sounded a lot like Doritos Crunch Nuts, except in a narrow bag instead of a weird box.
I opened the bag to find that some of the pieces were large and generally ovoid-shaped, so quite a bit larger than an uncoated peanut, while others were just marginally bigger than a peanut. All of them had with a light orange coating. I grabbed a bunch crunched in to find a crisp crunch from the coating and a flavor that definitely tasted like peanuts but surprisingly also taste a lot like a Dorito. The corn and seasoning followed the brand on the bag, bringing a lot of that great taste to the crunchy peanuts.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like peanuts, but I could detect some tangy cheese seasoning.
From the package: “Choke warning: Do not give to children younger than 4 years old.” ... “Not a significant source of added sugars.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- All Flavor Shots (7 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (132 snacks)
- Coated Peanuts (45 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road