Doritos Flamin' Hot Limón
Taste test: A year after adding Flamin' Hot Nacho to the vast array of Doritos flavors, we found this generally similar-looking bag. The Dorito pictured on front was still very much on fire, but the majority of the bag changed from red to green, and there was a slice of lime next to that burning Dorito.
We opened the bag to find a redder take on the standard Doritos colors, with some areas light orange, but the parts with seasoning being very intensely red rather than bright orange, much like Flamin' Hot Nacho. We crunched in to find a mild taste initially, fairly typical Doritos, but shortly after that, the heat and lime hit all at once. It was pretty hot and fairly flavorful, especially if you like lime. Not among the hottest chips ever, but quite hot as Doritos go.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong kick of hot spices, just a little lime.
From the package: “Limon ... so Flamin' Hot right now!”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (149 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (38 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Lime Chips (153 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road