Doritos Flamin' Hot Limón
Taste test: A year after adding Flamin' Hot Nacho to the vast array of Doritos flavors, we found this generally similar-looking bag. The Dorito pictured on front was still very much on fire, but the majority of the bag changed from red to green, and there was a slice of lime next to that burning Dorito.
We opened the bag to find a redder take on the standard Doritos colors, with some areas light orange, but the parts with seasoning being very intensely red rather than bright orange, much like Flamin' Hot Nacho. We crunched in to find a mild taste initially, fairly typical Doritos, but shortly after that, the heat and lime hit all at once. It was pretty hot and fairly flavorful, especially if you like lime. Not among the hottest chips ever, but quite hot as Doritos go.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong kick of hot spices, just a little lime.
From the package: “Limon ... so Flamin' Hot right now!”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (148 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (37 snacks)
- Hot Chips (1006 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (591 snacks)
- Lime Chips (149 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road