Doritos Flamin' Hot Limón
Taste test: A year after adding Flamin' Hot Nacho to the vast array of Doritos flavors, we found this generally similar-looking bag. The Dorito pictured on front was still very much on fire, but the majority of the bag changed from red to green, and there was a slice of lime next to that burning Dorito.
We opened the bag to find a redder take on the standard Doritos colors, with some areas light orange, but the parts with seasoning being very intensely red rather than bright orange, much like Flamin' Hot Nacho. We crunched in to find a mild taste initially, fairly typical Doritos, but shortly after that, the heat and lime hit all at once. It was pretty hot and fairly flavorful, especially if you like lime. Not among the hottest chips ever, but quite hot as Doritos go.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong kick of hot spices, just a little lime.
From the package: “Limon ... so Flamin' Hot right now!”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (38 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (158 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road