Doritos Fiery Habanero
Taste test: These looked pretty much the same as the Nacho Cheesier flavor Doritos, with the same size, shape, color and texture, but it took just one bite to see that they packed a nice kick of habanero heat.
The heat wasn't killer, but it was still fairly strong, and it grew with the consumption of more chips, and then lingered for a while. There was definitely more heat in these than there is in the Spicier Nacho variety. A nice addition to the Doritos lineup. Let's hope these actually stay around.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Maybe a slight variation on the usual Doritos smell, but not really hot.
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (149 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Habanero Chips (52 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road