Doritos Fiery Habanero
Taste test: These looked pretty much the same as the Nacho Cheesier flavor Doritos, with the same size, shape, color and texture, but it took just one bite to see that they packed a nice kick of habanero heat.
The heat wasn't killer, but it was still fairly strong, and it grew with the consumption of more chips, and then lingered for a while. There was definitely more heat in these than there is in the Spicier Nacho variety. A nice addition to the Doritos lineup. Let's hope these actually stay around.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Maybe a slight variation on the usual Doritos smell, but not really hot.
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (147 snacks)
- Hot Chips (997 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Habanero Chips (50 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road