Doritos Fiery Habanero
Taste test: These looked pretty much the same as the Nacho Cheesier flavor Doritos, with the same size, shape, color and texture, but it took just one bite to see that they packed a nice kick of habanero heat.
The heat wasn't killer, but it was still fairly strong, and it grew with the consumption of more chips, and then lingered for a while. There was definitely more heat in these than there is in the Spicier Nacho variety. A nice addition to the Doritos lineup. Let's hope these actually stay around.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Maybe a slight variation on the usual Doritos smell, but not really hot.
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (153 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (597 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Habanero Chips (53 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road