Doritos Dinamita Nacho Picoso
Taste test: Years ago, Frito-Lay rolled out Rollitos, a tubular version of Doritos, but they didn't last. Now, perhaps driven by the popularity of Mexico-produced Taquis, they've brought back the Rollitos shape — but with a twist. Instead of mimicking the of triangular Doritos flavors, as Rollitos did with Nacho Cheesier, Cooler Ranch and Zesty Taco, they've given bolder flavors (again, a nod to Taquis) to the Dynamita line.
Our tasters were sure glad that they did! When offered this bag, people tended to grab not just one Doritos Dynamita, but a whole handful — and then they crunched through the whole handful in short order, often coming back for more. The tubes were crunchy and quite tasty, with loads of nacho cheese and plenty of jalapeño kick. None of the people who tried these had seen them before, and most of them were asking, "Where can I buy some?"
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like regular Doritos, but make a hint of jalapeño.
From the package: “They're rolled to explode with flavor!” ... “The authentic Doritos® brand nacho cheese flavor with a kick of jalapeño.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1061 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (47 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road