Doritos Dinamita Mojo Criollo
Taste test: This new flavor had the same shape and size as the other flavors of Doritos Dinamita, which are similar to the popular Takis and other rolled tortillas, but in this case, without the intense seasoning color that some of the other flavors have. The color was a pretty standard yellow tortilla chip, with a minimal amount of seasoning on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a very nice crispness and good crunch, with a zesty, slightly sweet mix of spices and lime initially. Unlike the other flavors, there was no heat in that first bite. The heat didn't arrive in the aftertaste either, but it was still a tasty mix of spices and corn.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Zesty kick of spices, including some lime.
From the package: “Totopos de maiz enrollados/Rolled tortilla chips” ... “!Est án enrollados para explotat de sabor!/ They're rolled to explode with flavor!”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (158 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (47 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road