Doritos Dinamita Mojo Criollo
Taste test: This new flavor had the same shape and size as the other flavors of Doritos Dinamita, which are similar to the popular Takis and other rolled tortillas, but in this case, without the intense seasoning color that some of the other flavors have. The color was a pretty standard yellow tortilla chip, with a minimal amount of seasoning on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a very nice crispness and good crunch, with a zesty, slightly sweet mix of spices and lime initially. Unlike the other flavors, there was no heat in that first bite. The heat didn't arrive in the aftertaste either, but it was still a tasty mix of spices and corn.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Zesty kick of spices, including some lime.
From the package: “Totopos de maiz enrollados/Rolled tortilla chips” ... “!Est án enrollados para explotat de sabor!/ They're rolled to explode with flavor!”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road