Doritos Dinamita Chile Limón
Taste test: This new flavor and shape from Doritos packed some intense flavor into a tube made from a rolled-up tortilla chip.
The tubes were easy to hold and packed some serious crunch. The chips were quite flavorful, as they were packed with not just a lot of chili pepper heat, but also a lot of lime. Something about the Dinamita shape made people tend to grab not just one, but rather a whole handful. These weren't quite so great as the hot and cheesy Nacho Picoso flavor, but they were still a big hit among our snackers.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chili and lime smell.
From the package: “They're rolled to explode with flavor!” ... “The perfect detonation of spicy chile with a twist of lime.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (149 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Chili Chips (225 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Lime Chips (153 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (47 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road