Doritos Dinamita Chile Limón
Taste test: This new flavor and shape from Doritos packed some intense flavor into a tube made from a rolled-up tortilla chip.
The tubes were easy to hold and packed some serious crunch. The chips were quite flavorful, as they were packed with not just a lot of chili pepper heat, but also a lot of lime. Something about the Dinamita shape made people tend to grab not just one, but rather a whole handful. These weren't quite so great as the hot and cheesy Nacho Picoso flavor, but they were still a big hit among our snackers.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chili and lime smell.
From the package: “They're rolled to explode with flavor!” ... “The perfect detonation of spicy chile with a twist of lime.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Chili Chips (233 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (158 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (47 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published October 2012.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road