Doritos Crunch Nuts Cool Ranch
Taste test: These coated peanuts, much like the Nacho Cheese flavor of them, consisted of peanuts with a corn-based coating and then coated again with seasoning based upon a Doritos flavor.
When I crunched in to this kind, there was a nice pop and a definite Cool Ranch Doritos taste, but it was a mild flavor, an order of magnitude below the corresponding tortilla chips in strength. Once that faded, the taste was all peanuts, and pretty good at that.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peanut smell, couldn't notice any ranch.
From the package: “Choking warning: Do not give nuts to children under 4.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (124 snacks)
- Coated Peanuts (45 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road