Doritos Crunch Nuts Cool Ranch
Taste test: These coated peanuts, much like the Nacho Cheese flavor of them, consisted of peanuts with a corn-based coating and then coated again with seasoning based upon a Doritos flavor.
When I crunched in to this kind, there was a nice pop and a definite Cool Ranch Doritos taste, but it was a mild flavor, an order of magnitude below the corresponding tortilla chips in strength. Once that faded, the taste was all peanuts, and pretty good at that.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peanut smell, couldn't notice any ranch.
From the package: “Choking warning: Do not give nuts to children under 4.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-Eleven. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road