Doritos Blue Grilled Steak
Taste test: We've reviewed lots of different kinds of Doritos, but for all of those wide-ranging flavors, hasn't been much variation in color, as it generally runs from yellowish orange to orangish yellow. So this blue version definitely stood out.
The chips had the usually shapes and a light blue color, with a smattering of orange seasoning bits. I crunched in to find a light crunch and a tasty seasoning that didn't scream "steak" to me, but did seem remotely like some of the spices that tend to be used on steaks, though sweeter. These probably won't cure your steak craving, but they were pretty good.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like a seasoned steak, heavy on the seasoning and a bit sweet.
From the package: “Steak sur le BBQ” ... “Limited Edition/Édition Limitée” ... “Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Only in Theatres”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Beef (43 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road