Doritos After Dark Southern Fried Chicken
Taste test: This version of Doritos from New Zealand had a yellow color with a slight hint of orange, and there seemed to be a lot of seasoning on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find the typical Doritos crunch and a flavor that tased very strongly of chicken, though not necessarily the fried variety of it. My "After Dark" craving would more likely be for fried chicken than simply chicken, but it was still a good flavor.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy, even citrusy smell, but not really like chicken.
From the package: “The fun starts when the lights go out … Kick start your night fuel your fun with Doritos® After Dark” ... “Intense flavour inspired by your favourite late-night snacks! Full on crunch!”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Snacks from New Zealand (6 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (86 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road