Doritos 2nd Degree Burn Fiery Buffalo
Taste test: This version of Doritos Burn didn't look much different than the standard Doritos, but the seasoning was a tad more orange/red and less yellow.
These followed the 1st Degree Burn version in our tasting sequence, and when we crunched in, 2nd Degree lived up to the expectation of being hotter than 1st (which was fairly hot already). The taste was a mix of sweet tanginess and heat, but it didn't particularly remind our tasters of the expected Buffalo wing taste. We happened to be sampling some Pringles Buffalo Wing crisps at the same time, and people thought the Pringles taste was spot-on, while this one was just marginal. Still, I need to praise the Doritos folks for loading these up with a pretty good heat and nice flavor, even if they missed the mark a bit on the Buffalo taste. For more heat, there's 3rd Degree Habanero.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, but mostly like cheese, not really like Buffalo wings.
From the package: “Get even more fired up with Doritos® brand 1st Degree Burn Tortilla Chips”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (149 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (87 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Main Street, Hyannis. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road