Don Tacos Taco Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips were smallish, with the same general color and texture as your standard Doritos.
But it took just one bite to find that they tasted quite a bit different, with a taste unlike any other tortilla chips we've tried. It started out as sort of cheesy and taco-like, but the taste transitioned from there to a sweet, tangy taste with sort of an odd kick to it. It was definitely an unusual flavor, but our tasters generally liked these a lot.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really does smell like tacos. Not the typical Doritos smell.
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Taco Snacks (38 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road