Don Tacos Taco Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips were smallish, with the same general color and texture as your standard Doritos.
But it took just one bite to find that they tasted quite a bit different, with a taste unlike any other tortilla chips we've tried. It started out as sort of cheesy and taco-like, but the taste transitioned from there to a sweet, tangy taste with sort of an odd kick to it. It was definitely an unusual flavor, but our tasters generally liked these a lot.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really does smell like tacos. Not the typical Doritos smell.
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Tokyo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road