Don Tacos Hot Dog Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips were quite a bit smaller than Doritos, but still larger than Mini Doritos, with a very Doritos-like surface texture, except with a bit of darker seasoning.
I crunched in to find a very Doritos-like crispness (as in, good) and it took just one bite to realize that they actually did taste like a hot dog loaded with various condiments — and mustard in particular. In fact, it wasn't just a mustard taste, but a very spicy mustard taste, hot enough to leave behind quite a hot aftertaste after eating several chips. Out tasters liked these a lot, as just about everyone agreed that they really did taste like hot dogs.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really smells like a hot dog loaded with mustard.
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (167 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (114 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Tokyo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road