Don Tacos Hot Dog Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips were quite a bit smaller than Doritos, but still larger than Mini Doritos, with a very Doritos-like surface texture, except with a bit of darker seasoning.
I crunched in to find a very Doritos-like crispness (as in, good) and it took just one bite to realize that they actually did taste like a hot dog loaded with various condiments — and mustard in particular. In fact, it wasn't just a mustard taste, but a very spicy mustard taste, hot enough to leave behind quite a hot aftertaste after eating several chips. Out tasters liked these a lot, as just about everyone agreed that they really did taste like hot dogs.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really smells like a hot dog loaded with mustard.
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (111 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road