Dirty Potato Chips Funky Fusion
Taste test: These potato chips were generally fairly small, with a thick cut, wiggly shapes and a glowing orange-yellow color.
They were crisp and very crunchy. Our tasters were unanimous in praising the taste, though they were also nearly unanimous in not knowing what "Funky Fusion" was supposed to mean. It seemed to be a mix of vinegar, onion and garlic, with a lot of sweetness mixed in as well, sort of similar to the Canadian All Dressed Chips. People kept reaching back into the bag for extra handfuls. Our tasters ate their way through the bag very quickly. Great!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of vinegar and maybe a sweet barbecue smell.
From the package: “We Kettle Cook In A Premium Peanut Oil For A Crunchier, Tastier Potato Chip!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road