Dipperz Lemongrass Chili
Taste test: This snack promised to deliver pieces of broccoli. cauliflower and carrot, apparently pre-dipped into a lemongrass chili seasoning. We opened the zipper-reclosable bag to find that the stuff inside didn't look like the picture on the bag, as it was darker and harder to recognize the shapes and colors; many of the pieces looked kind of like pieces of dried lava.
When we crunched in, the pieces were quite flavorful. The taste of the underling veggies was noticeable — particularly the carrots — and the taste of lemongrass chili dip was intense and fairly spicy. I didn't find the lemongrass taste to be quite as distinctive as some other lemongrass snacks, as it was competing with an intense chili flavor here, but I did notice the lemongrass a bit, and it was a very tasty combo!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, like a very spicy tomato soup.
From the package: “Organic • Gluten free • Non-GMO • Live • Vegan” ... “Dipped & ready to munch” ... “The tastiest local veggies dehydrated leaving great flavors & live nutrients” ... “Tossed in a tasty coating of goodness.” ... “If food doesn't go bad, it's not good for you. We will happily exchange any imperfect product for new bag!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wonderfully Raw
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Matt Pacewicz. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road